Lustre Lamination Professional Kit
Brow Code has developed a Professional Brow Lamination Kit, which includes all the steps required to achieve voluminous and fluffy brows. The Lustre Lamination Pro Kit has the three lamination steps conveniently packaged for simple application.
- Ethically Sourced
- Not Pregnancy Safe
Each step of the lamination process has been carefully formulated to create the perfect product for long-lasting and effective results.
It’s recommended to pair the Brow Gold Nourishing Growth Oil with this Professional Lamination Kit in order to provide the full recommended experience. With the correct aftercare, the lamination results will last six to eight weeks.
The Lustre Lamination Pro Kit Includes:
- 10 x 1ml Sachets of each step 1, 2, 3
- 1 x 6ml Adhesive
- 1 x Brow Wrap
- 1 x Brow Code Professional Bag
- Made in Italy - We've searched the globe for the finest lamination ingredients and have spent countless hours perfecting the formula! This formula has been made in the best laboratory practices in cosmetic manufacturing.
- Air-tight Sachets - The ingredients won’t oxidise with air exposure, ensuring the integrity of the ingredients for a more effective, long-lasting result. Each sachet is single-use and perfect for portion control.
- 10 x Professional Services - Each new kit contains enough product for 10 professional services: 10 x step 1-3 + a Glue Adhesive tube.
- Exclusive Brow Code Bag - Your professional only kit will come in a stunning branded, patent zip bag with in-salon styling and portability in mind.
Step 1 Perming Solution
Aqua, Ethanolamine Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Ethanolamine, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethy Ionone, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Step 2 Fixing Solution
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Parfum, Acetaminophen, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Step 3 Keratin Nourish
Aqua (Water), C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Soluble Collagen, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin (Hydrolyzed Keratin), Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid
Pvp/va Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soluble Collagen, Aqua (water), Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk
Use an oil free cleanser to cleanse the brows, removing makeup and oils.
Optional - Brow Adhesive
- For clients with unruly brows, apply Brow Adhesive evenly through the brow in a thin layer.
- Use a lamination comb and fix the hairs in place in an angled and upward direction. Work quickly as it will dry fast.
- Ensure you are setting the brow in the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in.
- Wait until the adhesive is dry before moving onto the next step.
Once dry, on top of the adhesive layer (if applied), apply one sachet of Brow Perming Solution to one of your client’s brow at a time. One sachet services both eyebrows. Apply the solution to the hair area only.
Cover & Process
Cover brows with the Brow Wrap & make sure the hairs are fixed in the desired position.
Leave to process for 5 to 9 minutes depending on your client’s hair type (no longer than 9 minutes):
- Very Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 5-7 minutes
- Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 7-8 minutes
- Coarse or Stubborn Hairs: 8-9 minutes
- Remove the Brow Wrap.
- Use a dry cotton tip or pad to remove the Brow Perming Solution from your client’s eyebrows.
- Apply one sachet of Brow Fixing Solution to each brow using a new cotton tip.
- One sachet services both eyebrows.
- Cover your client’s brows with Brow Wrap & make sure the hairs are fixed in the desired position.
- Leave to process for 5 to 9 minutes depending on your client’s hair type (no longer than 9 minutes). The same time-frame applies as outlined in step 4.
Remove and Tint now if desired
- Remove the Brow Wrap.
- Use a dry cotton tip to remove the Brow Fixing Solution from your client’s eyebrows.
- If desired, apply Brow Code Tint using the 123 Brow Brush to add colour to the brows.
- Please be mindful that lamination increases the depth of colour. Take care with the timing process for tint by watching the development of the colour closely. Make sure the tint removal process is done using a dry cotton tip.
- Apply one sachet of Brow Keratin Nourish Cream to each brow. One sachet services both eyebrows.
- Using a lamination comb, brush the cream evenly through your client’s brows. Leave on to nourish brows.
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Retail Brow Gold Oil to your client and instruct them to use daily after the first 24 hours of curing time. This Nourishing Oil will nourish skin and hair daily, ensuring the hair does not dry and or curl.
- Do not apply makeup or undertake further eye treatments for 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming / sauna / exercise or any activity that may cause excess moisture as this could curl or frizz the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliant around the brow area for 24 hours either side of the treatment.
- Self-tanning products should be avoided on the face for 24 hours prior and 24 hours after treatment.
- If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice.
- EBErin B.Verified BuyerReviewingLustre Lamination Professional KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoBeautiful 😻
The lustre kit works beautifully for sleek lamination results and the packaging is gorgeous as always with brow code
- MHMegan H.Verified BuyerReviewingLustre Lamination Professional KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoFabulous
This is hands down one of the best kits I’ve used and leaves the hair healthy!!
- SBSara B.Verified BuyerReviewingLustre Lamination Professional KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoThe best
Absolutely loving the kit. So easy to use and my clients are very happy with the results
- AAlexandraReviewingLustre Lamination Professional KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoAMAZING
J’adore ce produit, les resultats sont incroyable et reste beaux !!!! Je recommande
- MMMarjorie M.Verified BuyerReviewingLustre Lamination Professional KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Results!
I love using this product on my clients, it’s so easy to use! Gives such an amazing result and brow hairs never get dry or damaged when using this product. I love this before and after on my latest client.Brow Code PRO Global3 weeks ago
We are SO happy to hear you are loving your Brow Code products 😍😍 Beautiful work 👏🏻