Mini Lustre Lamination Kit
The Mini Brow Lamination Kit includes all the steps required to achieve voluminous and fluffy brows for your clients. This kit is the perfect opportunity for you to try out Brow Code’s advanced lamination formula.
- Ethically Sourced
- Not Pregnancy Safe
- 1 Service
Each step of the lamination process has been carefully formulated to create the perfect product for long-lasting and effective results.
We recommend purchasing our Brow Gold Nourishing Growth Oil along with this kit in order to provide the full recommended experience. With the correct aftercare, the lamination results will last 6 to 8 weeks.
The Mini Brow Lamination Kit Includes:
- 1 x 1ml Sachets of each step 1, 2, 3
- 1 x 1ml Adhesive
Step 1 Perming Solution
Aqua, Ethanolamine Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Ethanolamine, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethy Ionone, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Step 2 Fixing Solution
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Parfum, Acetaminophen, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Step 3 Keratin Nourish
Aqua (Water), C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Soluble Collagen, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin (Hydrolyzed Keratin), Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid
Pvp/va Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soluble Collagen, Aqua (water), Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk
Ensure your brows are cleansed, oil-free and dry prior to starting the below application.
We recommend this pre-step for those with unruly brow hairs that simply don’t comb into place. If this is not you, please skip to next point. For those wishing to apply the Adhesive: Apply a thin layer of Adhesive across the base of the brow and comb hairs in an upward and angled direction.
Please note that the Brow Adhesive dries quickly, so make sure you are brushing the product through your brows straight after applying. Ensure you are setting the brow in the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in.
Once the Adhesive is dry (if you chose to use), apply one sachet of the Perming Solution on top, one brow at a time with a dry cotton tip. One sachet services both eyebrows. Apply the solution to the hair area only. Comb brow hairs into desired upward and angled position with a clean Lamination Comb. Cover brows with Brow Wrap (sold separately) or cling wrap. Leave to process in accordance with the below Timing Guide.
- Very Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 5-7 minutes
- Medium or Normal Brow Hairs:7-8 minutes
- Coarse or Stubborn Hairs: 8-9 minutes (No longer than 9 minutes)
Remove the Brow Wrap and use a dry cotton tip to remove the Perming Solution from your eyebrows.
Apply one sachet of the Fixing Solution to each brow using a new cotton tip. One sachet services both eyebrows. Cover your brows with Brow Wrap & make sure the hairs are fixed in your desired angled position. Leave to process for 5 to 9 minutes (as per the Processing Timing Guide).
Remove Brow Wrap. Use a dry cotton tip to remove the Fixing Solution from your eyebrows.
Apply one sachet of Keratin Nourish cream to each brow. One sachet services both eyebrows. Using a clean Lamination Comb, brush the cream evenly through the brows. Remove after 2 hours with a dry cotton tip or pad.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your new brow shape takes up to 48 hours for the bonds to lock into place and cure, which is why it is important to complete the correct aftercare for 24 hours post-lamination. For maintenance, each morning your laminated brows will require styling by brushing & setting in place with a brow soap or lamination gel.
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use your included Brow Gold Oil daily after the first 24 hours of curing time. This Nourishing Oil will nourish your skin and hair daily, ensuring the hair does not dry and or curl.
- Do not apply makeup or undertake further eye treatments for 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming, saunas, amd exercise or any activity that may cause excess moisture as this could curl or frizz the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliant around the brow area for 24 hours either side of the treatment.
- Self-tanning products should be avoided on the face for 24 hours prior and 24 hours after treatment.
- If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice.
- DMDonna M.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Lustre Lamination KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoLamination is life
Great product. Smells nice, didn't irritated my skin. I'll order again.
- TLTiffaney Lynne M.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Lustre Lamination KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoFantastic results!
The products work surprisinly well for men.. All of my clients have been happy with the results so far!
- KSKatie S.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Lustre Lamination KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTested and True
I picked this up for myself before deciding on carrying it in my studio. Obsessed! The smile my clients are getting when I hand them the mirror says it all. Leaves the brows lifted, silky soft and refreshed.
- SRSerena R.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Lustre Lamination KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFirst time trying
This was my first time trying brow code lamination products and Im in love! Application is so smooth and outcome even smoother!
- VCveronica c.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Lustre Lamination KitI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
Such an easy process, perfect brow lamination!