Design & Define Hot Wax
Sculpting your client’s brows has just been taken to a whole other level! Brow Code’s Eyebrow Hot Wax has been specifically designed for designing and defining the brows.
The Brow Code cruelty-free styling wax has been formulated to easily mould and create a defined shape to your client’s brow whilst removing every single hair.
The hot wax has a rich metallic gold colour and is enriched with a signature Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. We want your clients to have the ultimate brow styling experience.
- Ethically Sourced
- Pregnancy Safe
Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Parfum (Fragrance), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, BHT, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
- Heat the wax until it is completely melted and smooth with a cream/honey consistency.
- Check the temperature of the wax before use with a patch test on the inside of the wrist.
TEMPERATURE: Brow Code Wax is best used at 70° Celsius/158° Fahrenheit. The wax should be a honey consistency. If you find the wax too stringy, this means the wax is not warm enough.
We recommend using an oil-free Cleanser and a cotton pad to wipe over the brow before waxing to cleanse the skin of any makeup and oils, prior to waxing.
- Always support the skin by pulling tight as you apply and remove wax to avoid discomfort and skin peeling.
- Apply wax to the brow in small sections with a wooden spatula, starting with the top end of the brow and working in the direction of the hair growth. NOTE: Starting here allows for better flow and grip as this is where the hair ends.
- Leave a thicker edge at the end of the stip of wax applied.
- After spreading the wax, move the stick back and forth to tie off any stringy wax.
Allow Wax To Cool & Remove
- Allow the applied wax to cool (min 10 seconds).
- Raise the edge of the strip of wax slightly then pull off sharply pulling against the hair growth direction.
- After hair removal, apply after wax oil.
- Avoid extreme heat such as hot baths or showers, saunas and steam rooms for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming and sunbathing (including sunbeds or any exposure to UV light) for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid exercise or anything that makes you sweat for at least 24 hours.
- Do not apply any perfumed products to the area for 24 hours.
- Wash your hands before scratching or touching the area or try and avoid touching the area altogether.
- Avoid the use of make-up on the brow area for 24 hours.
- No self-tanning products on the area for 24 hours.
- JSJoanna S.Verified BuyerReviewingDesign & Define Hot WaxI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoGets every little hair
I use this not just for eyebrows but all face waxing
- MSMonique S.Verified BuyerReviewingDesign & Define Hot WaxI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest face wax!
I have tried multiple waxes for face treatments and this is hands down the best. I also have clients with sensitive skin and they usually react to waxing - however using this wax there was absolutely no irritation. Very impressed!
- WRWaimihi R.Verified BuyerReviewingDesign & Define Hot WaxI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoTHE BEST
Truly the best facial wax i’ve used!
- JSJulia S.Verified BuyerReviewingDesign & Define Hot WaxI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBest Wax for eyebrows!!!!
We love to work with this wax!!!
- KCKatrina C.Verified BuyerReviewingDesign & Define Hot WaxI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoDesign & define hot wax
Love this wax, glides on beautifully and smells delicious